Supershuttle Driver drove off from LAX Aiport with back pack in van.We eported immediatly with dispatcher.

We suspect super shuttle at first called the wrong van. Once we got that straight van driver said bag was not in van. Van driver had told us he was enroute to Hollywood next. Bag contents were found in street in Hollywood one hour later with $1000 worth of electronics missing.

Supershuttle LAX Rober Shiha promissed us something would be done. I asked repeatedly if they would find out how close the pick up point in Hollywood was to the location the bag was found. I think they found out but did not want to tell me. If they did not find out, were they in fact doing a fair investigation?

Later he said he was passing it to upper management. About 20 phone calls and 2 months later I got a phone from an employee that said "We never found your bag". Called Robert Shiha to make sure he knew what I was told. He had ranted and raved about Supershuttle's outstanding customer service.

He did not call back.How would you rate that for customer service?

Had an Experience with LAX Aiport?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #134967

They probaly stole your electronics. The dispatcher used delay tactics to give the driver enough time to ditch your stuff. In this economy safeguard your belongings.